Cleaning & Repairs
Rug Cleaning Specialists
We've been the go-to for Toronto rug cleaning and repair for over a century. We care for your rug like it’s our own. That includes treating tricky stains by hand, and rewashing your rug until we see the best result.
We only use fresh water, air drying, and biodegradable products, so your rug is always in good hands — in fact it never leaves them.
Cash and Carry Drop-offs
Bring us your rugs and save 20% off the cost of cleaning. We always have plenty of free onsite parking and will even carry in your rug for you upon arrival.
Drop-off Hours: Weekdays: 8 am - 6 pm | Sat: 9 am - 5 pm
Pick-up and Delivery
Have our experienced delivery team pick up and deliver from your home at no extra charge. For a small fee, we will even move your furniture to remove or relay your rug. Contact us today to book your appointment.
• Water-based rug stain protection, allowing easier cleanups and a longer life for your rug
• Deodorizing and disinfecting enzyme treatment for urine stains and odor
• Moth treatment & deep freezing
• Allow 8-10 business days for cleaning and an additional two to three weeks for repairs.
Our restoration is more than a service, it’s an art.
The hands that touch your rug are highly skilled. Our repair technicians and weavers are specially trained in the art of rug restoration and repair, carefully restoring damaged pieces to their original condition.
Our repair services include:
- Hand fringe and machine fringe
- Reweaving (see image below)
- Re-latexing backings
- Sewing sleeves for wall hanging
- Reinforcing weak areas
- Colour correcting (see image below)
- Lock stitching
- Pile Shearing (see image below)
- Cutting and Alterations
- Custom made broadloom rugs
Contact us for more information.
(Above) Reweaving by our in-house repair team and Master Weaver.
(Above) Colour Correction - The process of removing unwanted or migrated dyes.
(Above) Pile Shearing - Shaving sprout threads or sun damaged tips.